Dear guests in the Haubiversum - The Bread Experience World!
Since May 15, 2020 the cafes in Austria may reopen and since May 29 the Bread World as a destination.
Since May 29th, our info point is staffed again from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Your safety is important to us, so we take some hygiene measures to protect you and our employees. Please support us in this.
We have also implemented a number of security measures for you in our cafés:
- Please also use the opportunity to reserve a table when visiting our cafés
- Our employees wear mouth & nose protective masks. It is recommended to wear mouth & nose protective masks when people gather. According to new regulations, you no longer have to wear a mask in the café.
Your security at the table
- Our service staff will be happy to bring the menus, cutlery and salt & pepper to your table. After your visit, they are hygienically cleaned for the next guests.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned for the next guests after your visit
- Bread buffet: Please help yourself directly from our bakery with freshly baked bread and pastries
- Guests are allowed at the counter. The guidelines for gastronomy were relaxed shortly before reopening. You can now consume at the counter with a minimum distance (more information here)
- Please keep one meter away from guests at other tables
- According to the WKO guideline, service employees are excluded from the minimum distance when operating. If possible, our employees will adhere to this!
- Feel free to use all the options for contactless payment: ATM cards, Haubis voucher cards or the Haubis app
- You find further information at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/gastronomie