Dear guests in the Haubiversum - The Bread Experience World!
From May 15, 2020 the cafes in Austria may reopen and from May 29 the Bread Experience World as a destination.
From May 29th, our info point will be staffed again from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can currently reach your colleagues by phone or email.
Your safety is important to us, so we take some hygiene measures to protect you and our employees. Please support us in this.
We have also implemented a number of security measures for you in our cafés:
- Please also use the opportunity to reserve a table when visiting our cafés
- Our employees will accompany you to the table in any case. This also applies to our terrace and gingerbread house
- Our employees wear mouth & nose protective masks, please wear your masks too. You can of course take them down at the table
- When you go to the toilet or leave the restaurant, you no longer have to wear the mouth and nose protection.
- In the outdoor dining area / terrace by the pond, guests do not have to wear mouth-nose protection (MNS) - not even when entering. The MNS is only to be worn when entering closed rooms. So if you go directly to the terrace by the pond and do not enter the Haubiversum, you do not have to wear a mouth & nose protective mask.
Your security at the table
- Our service staff will be happy to bring the menus, cutlery and salt & pepper to your table. After your visit, they are hygienically cleaned for the next guests, so you too can be sure that you have clean cutlery and spices at the table.
- A maximum of 4 guests plus your minor children are allowed to sit per table
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned for the next guests after your visit
- Bread buffet: Please help yourself directly from our bakery with freshly baked bread and pastries
- Guests are allowed at the counter. The guidelines for gastronomy were relaxed shortly before reopening. You can now consume at the counter with a minimum distance (more information here)
- Please keep one meter away from guests at other tables
- According to the WKO guideline, service employees are excluded from the minimum distance when operating. If possible, our employees will adhere to this!
- Feel free to use all the options for contactless payment: ATM cards, Haubis voucher cards or the Haubis app
- You find further information at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/gastronomie