We have also implemented a number of security measures for you in our cafés:
- Please also use the opportunity to reserve a table when visiting our cafés
- Our employees wear mouth & nose protective masks
- Guests must wear a face and nose mask in the entire Haubiversum, unless they are sitting at the table.
- From October 5th, guests are required to register in the catering trade in Lower Austria. We ask for your understanding that the registration forms must be truthfully filled out. After 4 weeks, the notes will be destroyed in accordance with the GDPR. The data will only be used to contact you in an emergency in order to avoid clusters. Your data will neither be used for other purposes nor passed on to third parties.
Your security at the table
- Our service staff will be happy to bring the menus, cutlery and salt & pepper to your table. After your visit, they are hygienically cleaned for the next guests.
- Tables and chairs will be cleaned for the next guests after your visit
- Bread buffet: Please help yourself directly from our bakery with freshly baked bread and pastries
- Max. 6 adults and their underage children are allowed to sit down at one table
- The consumption of food and drinks in the indoor area is only permitted at the seats
- Please keep one meter away from guests at other tables
- According to the WKO guideline, service employees are excluded from the minimum distance when operating. If possible, our employees will adhere to this!
- Feel free to use all the options for contactless payment: ATM cards, Haubis voucher cards or the Haubis app
- You find further information at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/gastronomie